This will be my attempt to record my life so far. I will try to be honest with myself. Certainly I will annoy you, but this blog is for my own sanity, sorry. Over all I trust I will not offend anyone. If you do not know me, start reading from the oldest entry

Thursday 15 January 2009

Amazing

Amazing, everything is falling into place. It is very very rewarding, it all seemed so complicated before. But now I finally start to understand, it is all oh so simple. The reason why I felt for all my adult life so depressed and unable to belong                                                                                                           .                                                                                                                                                                                      The amazing thing is that the answer have always been there. I am gay , I was born gay, but never wanted to even start consider looking into my soul to search for it.  I  did never understood why all my reasoning never took me anywhere. I did put up a wall around me and hided behind it.                                                                                                                                                                                                I used to think that my depression was a result of that blasted familly of mine, a result of all the years  on my own, with heroin as my only way of living. How wrong I misjudged the whole situation. But know finally I am starting to get my feelings and emotions back, I FEEL ALIVE for the first time in a long time, and it is amazing, really amazing.  My body is getting sensations back, my thoughts are clearer as they had never been.                                                                                                                                                                                               Now I can see , every single step I took, consciounsly or unconsciounsly, had been the result of my hiding by myself, and what is more I can see how I lied to myself  without really realising  I was. My addiction had kept me under a thick cloud of nothingness. For twenty years I have been hiding , sure that my life was not really worth anything anymore. And I almost manage to believe my own lies. All the justifications I made to myself, trying to con myself that there was no way out. I thought I was dying. But now I understand.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               And is amazing and wonderful  not having to hide anymore. My feelings are coming back and I feel happy. I can start to love myself for what I am. No more hiding for me, thank you very much. I never thought I would accept myself. My big mistake have been to think that all my problems were a consequence of not having a family around me, or that I was simply a junkie. I never digged into it, for fear of realising that I was a bad person, even when every bone in my body  was telling me I wasn't. And so the confusion and depression.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              But today I stand up , tall and proud that finally everything make sense, everything fit. I know I need help and I have to express myself, this diary is certainly of help. Today I asked my drug counsellor about some kind of therapy to get everything out of mt system.  Alex       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Brighton, East sussex, United Kingdom
I hope this blog will reflect who I am. This is a record of my voyage of discovery. It will be my diary.